Having a systematic process for improving your life will help you avoid wrong material and get on the right track faster. Progress is a combination of good ideas, and persistence. Let me explain. There is an abundance of information, courses, books and seminars on various aspects of personal development. But as you know, not everything is created equal. The end result of following an idea that may not be right for you can be frustration, confusion and even worse – a life without any positive changes. Here are 5 reason to have a systematic process for improving your life:
1) Having a systematized process will help you avoid procrastination. When your mind is distracted by different information, it becomes difficult for you to focus on one thing at a time, which leads to procrastination. A systematic process will keep your mind focused and help you avoid procrastination.
2) You'll have a clear goal in mind (how to achieve what you want)
3) You'll know what tools to use and how to use them
4) You'll be able to track your progress at any time
5) Improving your life will become easy, even fun.
A systematic approach to personal development is the way to go because it’s tailored to fit you. You will know exactly where you are and where you want to be. That kind of knowledge can save you from a lot of frustration and wasted time. In the end it’s about creating your best life by going with what works for you.
Here is your proverb:
Ujamaa Toast Podcast
He who is close to you knows more about you than he who is far away.